Sunday 16 October 2011

U two on my mind.

Sometimes I seriously thank God for rock n roll - wait, is that somehow contradictory? Maybe. Anyway, when I'm sick and tired of dealing with the douche bags of the world or any other form of bullshit - there's always music at the end of the day. Right now, I'm listening to U2 - it's that performance Bono and Edge did to support the Clinton Foundation. It's a set of all their hit songs and "songs that should've been a hit" in the words of Bono himself. Hah! Gotta love the rockstar! If you're a U2 fan, you really need to 'tube this right now - it'll make you love U2 all over again and put a smile on your face. I'll save you the trouble and link it here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMXTulkhMWU


Put this on play and go about your work - seriously it is SUCH a good feeling and there are very few things in life that make me feel good. Wouldn't it be so cool if we only needed music to make us happy? As much as I'd like to believe that, sadly music isn't the only that we need to make us feel good - but it is definitely up there on the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment